Limited edition, quality print of the Bendigo Town Hall.
The original Bendigo Town Hall was designed in 1859 by Bendigo's town clerk, George Avery Fletcher. A council chamber was added in 1866 and a hall for the trading of grain, known as the Corn Exchange, was added in 1871-72.
In a series of major works from 1878 to 1902 the Bendigo Town Hall was transformed by the architect William Vahland who was given the task of converting the hall into something worthy of Bendigo's leading position as the "City of Gold"
A5 Limited Edition 20
A4 Limited Edition 50
A3 Limited Edition 50
top of page
bottom of page