Limited edition, quality print of Dudley House, Bendigo.
Following the discovery of gold in 1851, Dudley House was constructed in 1858-1859 as one of the first Government offices erected in Bendigo's Camp Hill area.
Dudley House is now used as a gallery space for Bendigo's creative community.
A5 Limited Edition 20
A4 Limited Edition 50
A3 Limited Edition 50
top of page
bottom of page