top of page

Limited edition, quality print of the Old Fire Brigade Station, Castlemaine.


The Reel House (right entrance to the now Saint Florian Cafe) was built 1876 and was the original fire station before the fire station proper was added in 1906.


Print Quantities:


A5     Limited Edition     20

A4     Limited Edition     50

A3     Limited Edition     50

Old Fire Brigade Station, Castlemaine (Print)

    bottom of page